Information of the Service Provider
SORAYA PLA is a trade mark of SORAYA PLA. The service provider is SORAYA PLA
For all communications, please you can communicate with us directly at email@example.com
General terms and conditions governing the use of SORAYA PLA’s website (https://www.sorayapla.com/).
- Access and use of web pages of SORAYA PLA’s site are governed by these general terms and conditions. In this regard, “website” is understood to be not only the web pages, but also the information, content, and services made available to anyone accessing the site. Access to SORAYA PLA’s website implies acceptance of these general terms and conditions. In the event that particular conditions are established for a specific content (e.g., information content) or service (e.g., links of interest), those conditions will take preference over these general terms and conditions.
- The content of the website cannot be considered an offer of services or contract proposal for anyone accessing the website, and neither should it be considered legal advice or information based on which decisions are to be made. The content originates from both internal and external sources. The content is provided to be of use to the users accessing the website, however, it does not guarantees said usefulness, so users must not make any decisions based on its content without seeking professional advice.
- Any information you provide through the web page, contact forms, or transmission of documents and information (e.g., CV) is at your own expense and risk. Once we have received your information, the described security procedures and functions will be used to prevent unauthorized access. By sending said information and/or documentation, you are giving your express consent for them to be stored, treated, and/or processed for their intended purpose according to use.
- Any party intending to establish a system -hyperlink or any other technical means- for creating a link to SORAYA PLA’s website must seek express written authorisation to do so. The link, authorised or not, does not imply any relationship whatsoever between the party establishing it and SORAYA PLA The authorisation may be revoked at anytime.
- SORAYA PLA shall not be held liable for the information or content of the links on the website, or for the inclusion of content search instruments or directories, which merely constitute a service and not a promotion of said content, sites, search engines, or directories with information, where access to such sources shall be the exclusive responsibility of the user.
- The information or personal data that SORAYA PLA may compile, store, treat, use, and process is incorporated in a file owned by SORAYA PLA. This information or personal data is as follows:
- The information provided to us when filling in forms found on our website, such as: (a) your name and surnames, e-mail address, telephone number, CV, and the information contained in the CV; (b) name and surnames, and/or other personal data of any other person that you may provide. This information will be usedwhen providing said servicesfor the sole purpose of dealing with the information or services you have requested.
- A record of the exchange of communications;
- Information about the services you are interested in and those you hired;
- Information as to whether the e-mail contents sent through our domain have been opened or accessed;